Location: Wakefield (currently remote due to Covid-19)
Day rate: Circa £400 per day
Job type: Contract
Start date: ASAP
Contract length: up to 12 months
Solutionize Global is one of the UK's fastest growing Managed Service Providers, some of our clients include top tier technology companies and we are also a Dell Gold Partner. We are looking for a highly experienced ITIL certified Service Delivery Manager for an exciting engagement as part of a wider programme of work we are delivering.
· Management of complex incidents across multiple suppliers both internally and externally, escalating issues where appropriate
· Management of Major Incident, Problem, Change and Risk Management processes
· Management of change and release activity across all service providers
· Organisation and coordination of investigation of events and monitoring of events, ensuring they are dealt with in a timely manner
· Responsible for ensuring a continuous improvement approach with service improvement activities cross-functionally
· Responsible for reporting on service improvement across various KPI’s
· Management of service providers, reviewing service performance and building supplier relationships
· Responsible for an organisational wide service improvement plan, ensuring this is implemented to improve service delivery and user experience
· ITIL v3 or v4 Service Management certification or equivalent practical experience
· Strong stakeholder management capability
· SIAM knowledge / experience
· Previous experience and knowledge of Incident, Change & Process Management
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you then please get in touch with a member of the SG Team today.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free