We are looking for an Office & Operations Apprentice to join us and support our EA & Office Manager in ensuring FutureBrand's day to day operations are run smoothly and effectively for all staff, while positively impacting our culture by creating a harmonious working environment. While we are currently working remotely, you will be fundamental in supporting FutureBrand in our transition into the new way of working the set up of our new office in Bishopsgate and preparing it and us for a seamless return to office.
FutureBrand is the Creative Future Company; a global brand and innovation company working with companies to create the future for their brands and businesses. We combine strategic thinking and creative inspiration to help our clients create, build and manage brands. We work with many exciting and well-known brands across all sectors. Some of the brands we work with/have worked with include Bentley, Nespresso, Sephora, London 2012, ICC Cricket World Cup, NatWest, Coutts, Mastercard, Nestle. Our four key company values are important to us and we look for people who are Creative, Adaptable, Positive and Entrepreneurial.
At FutureBrand we offer a great range of benefits that include Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, Pension, Group Income Protection, 25 days annual holiday (which increases with service), enhanced maternity pay, an Employee Assistance Programme and more. There are also a range of flexible benefits to boost your lifestyle, support good health and protect your future. We have regular perks in the office (which you’ll have a chance to enjoy once we’re back in there!) and we have an active Social Committee. FutureBrand is based near Liverpool Street station.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties. The job description may change from time to time subject to business needs.
We are looking for someone who is able to demonstrate the below skills:
This is a Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship role, and significant training and development will be available over an 18 month period. Whilst you will be fully supported to undertake and complete your studies, this programme does require personal commitment to study in your own time, in addition to the time provided by the Company. You will spend 80% of the working week carrying out the practical elements of this role, and the remaining 20% studying for your Business Administration qualification.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free