What are you going to do:
FRONT END ROLE
To be relevant for this role, you will need:
- Excellent HTML5, CSS3 and JS knowledge along with PHP and MySQL
- Experience with git, pre-processors, tasks runners and CI processes
- An understanding of UI and UX best practices
- To have knowledge of current accessibility guidelines and web performance
Experience using Craft CMS, WORDPRESS and theming Shopify will be a distinct advantage
A portfolio or website of work examples will be needed as part of the application process.
BACK END ROLE
- Ensuring the smooth running of the live website with over a million annual visitors. This includes optimizing for fast page-loading speeds and no service interruptions.
- Planning and architecting the technology for many new features - including live chat, video sharing, webinar hosting, member connections, and sales pages with digital products.
- Delivering projects to agreed deadlines.
- Delivering projects in good quality and after thorough testing.
- Problem-solving any issues with the site, including diagnosing and correcting any bugs.
- Able to work either alone or in a small team.
- Able to communicate effectively with the other team members, both those with and without technical knowledge.
- 6 months' experience in web development, testing, and deployment of web applications.
- Comfortable with custom-coding new applications without reliance on plug-ins.
- Self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative.
- Knowledge and experience of all stages of web development.
- Enjoy problem-solving.
- Dart, Flutter, React Apps
- Authentication, Databases
- Hosting / https requests
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent or native level of English language is necessary.
What we offer:
- flexible hours
- potential to grow within the business
- fun working environment
What we ask:
- Problem solving
- 6 to 12 months
- At least finished college BTEC levels
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Please submit any projects you have worked on at university or private/ personal work.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 10 - 16
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Internships, Graduate Internship
- Salary indication
Between £8.00 and £16.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Web Design & back end development in London
- Published at
- Profession Sub-category
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required