Managing the full project lifecycle for IT projects; from project inception, scoping, delivery and handover. Duties include resourcing and scheduling, task planning, time estimation, risk and issue management, and reporting to all levels of stakeholders. Implementation of multiple projects at the same time. Customisation projects based on the business requirements on platforms such as SalesForce, Azure and Sage.
Make sure to apply quickly in order to maximise your chances of being considered for an interview Read the complete job description below.
• At least 5 years of experience as an IT Project Manager delivering projects on SalesForce and Accounting Software platforms.
• A strong working knowledge of SalesForce.
• Strong project management skills.
• Able to demonstrate thought leadership, innovation, good judgment and problem solving skills when making decisions.
• Takes ownership and can be relied on to complete their responsibilities on time.
• The ability to balance and prioritise multiple tasks at once.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Process orientated with the ability to think analytically.
• Responsible with effective time management.
• Well organised and proactive, with attention to detail.
• A positive can-do attitude and a self-starter who can work under their own initiative.
• Should be able to work independently but always be comfortable working in a team environment.
• Strong stakeholder management skills.
• Working knowledge of IT products and services enabling you to explain technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
• Experience with delivering projects on the Pardot platform.
• Delivery of Azure projects.
• Knowledge of Sage.
The role is Part Time and will be spread over 25 hours and over 5 working days.
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free