Here at LoyaltyLion we want to make relationships the foundation of commerce.
Find out exactly what skills, experience, and qualifications you will need to succeed in this role before applying below.
We're shaking up the way ecommerce retailers do business. We’ve grown from a company of 8 to 50 in the last two years and from 300 retailers using our platform to over 7,000 today!
Whether you're a recent graduate or looking to switch it up and get started in sales, this is a great starting point. Your career will take shape with us through structured training and career progression. We have a framework that gives you real opportunities for professional growth, and you will be supported by people who have been sat where you are, reading this job ad (and not that long ago, either!).
Right now we're working from home, and when we're not we have a beautiful office space in Farringdon. One of the benefits of being a tech company that was used to home working prior to the lockdown, is that we are in a really good position to support newcomers remotely.
So what will you be doing? ????
Your introduction to LoyaltyLion will be an introductory point for our customers, too. In this role you will develop a deep understanding of why LoyaltyLion is trusted by some of the best brands in ecommerce, and you will introduce our loyalty and engagement platform as a solution to ecommerce retailers. Some of your day to day might be spent
- Identifying target customers - understanding who we target and why
- Building email campaigns to engage these customers
- Building relationships through LinkedIn and Twitter as well as other sources
- Selling to smaller prospects whilst you develop your knowledge and skill
- Someone with entrepreneurial drive, we're a small company so what you do matters more
- The ability to articulate yourself well, and the ability to listen, actively, to our customers
- A knack for building relationships and building rapport
- A lateral thinker who can think outside of the box, and differently
- Someone who is teachable with a real desire to learn this role, business and industry
Throughout COVID-19 we are working remotely for the time being, although our regular office is located in Farringdon. We're committed to supporting anyone that joins us mid-pandemic in a way that enables you to; onboard smoothly, integrate with teams and feel a part of the team. In addition to this we offer
Be part of the the first 75 employees that drive the future growthJoin at a major inflection point – ecommerce is booming and with it the demand for loyalty software like LoyaltyLionMacbook, magic keyboard and any other tech or equipment you need to do a great jobRemote workingFlexible working25 days holiday + bank holidays + carry 13 days holiday over into the next holiday yearCompany days out and events (virtual for now)Home office budgetCycle schemeEmployee Assistance ProgramPrivate medical insuranceWeWork All access and access to an office space throughout COVID
We're constantly reviewing our perks and benefits and are currently looking to introduce a new set of benefits for the 'new way of working' for the time being.
Salary £25,000 per annum + uncapped commission (£35,000 OTE)
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Published at
- Profession Sub-category
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required