We specialise in identifying talent within the rewarding and literally life changing Medical Technology sector, an exciting market where you can make a genuinely positive change in the world, assisting businesses to introduce lifesaving technologies into the healthcare industry by helping them connect with: sales, marketing, and operations talent to drive their growth. The clients that we work with range from fast growing, innovative start-ups to multinational blue chips across the globe.
Make sure to apply quickly in order to maximise your chances of being considered for an interview Read the complete job description below.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for ambitious individuals to join the team and be part of our exciting journey. As a specialist consultant, you will provide invaluable consultative advice and work as a strategic partner to organisations within this fascinating and innovative sector.
- You will be selling Projectus as a consultancy, not just as a recruiter, but as a strategic partner to medical technology businesses, offering new solutions to recruitment issues. This will involve negotiations on terms of business, building client relationships and understanding their hiring and growth plans, whilst consulting them on their strategy.
- You will be sourcing candidates through headhunting, jobsites and using your excellent communication skills to build up relationships and, ultimately, your network.
- You will be conducting interviews with candidates both on the phone and face to face, to assess suitability for your job roles on behalf of your clients.
- You will be attending events and conferences to meet new clients and candidates.
- You will be writing winning adverts and marketing yourself on LinkedIn, Facebook, and other social media platforms.
Training and Development
Training and Development is at the core of why Projectus are so successful. You will receive a bespoke training plan, structured around your individual learning style, by our dedicated recruitment trainers before you get out on the desk. Once you are in the day to day role, our recruitment coaches will give you continuous support to help you develop and keep you sharp!
We believe that no individual should be held back. That’s why we’ve developed our progression plan called Accelerate: you’ll know exactly what you need to achieve, and how to achieve it, to hit your next promotion all the way to board level!
What’s on offer?
- Base salary depending on previous sales experience
- Industry leading commission scheme of 30-50% (monthly and quarterly bonuses available).
- Our Accelerate career programme – a clear career path and criteria so you always know where your career is going and how to get there.
- Share options in the business for every employee.
- Additional team and individual rewards: US and European trips, individual holiday budgets, car allowances, exclusive events in London.
- Employee discounts for major brands.
- Monthly & Quarterly Team celebrations.
- Projectus Awards – will you be Pride of Projectus or Recruiter of the Year?!
What we look for
- Previous sales experience (B2B is advantageous).
- Commercial acumen.
- Excellent communicator.
- Confident and have an ability to build relationships.
- Good attention to detail.
- Fluent German speaker as a native or second language is advantageous
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Profession Sub-category
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required