Due to an increase in business, our client is looking to recruit an Internal Sales Administrator to join an expanding team.
We are looking for a self-motivated, computer literate individual with excellent telephone manner. The role will be liaising with new and existing overseas partners over the phone and via relevant applications. Freight knowledge is desirable.
Qualifications, skills, and all relevant experience needed for this role can be found in the full description below.
· To handle in daily incoming/outgoing mail.
· To assist in daily incoming/outgoing telephone calls.
· To liaise with UK offices, developing the communication and new opportunities.
· To validate inquiries and record customers details into the system, keeping information updated.
· To build and develop relationships with key customers via email and other applications.
· To ensure all inquiries are validated
· To assist quoting and following up on customer inquiries when required.
· To assist collating and reporting on all customer activities
· To assist in organising business travel and accommodation for organised events/conferences.
· To ensure that all work is carried our according to company policies/standard operating procedures.
This role is working Monday to Friday 37.5 hour week.
· We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for the role.
· IF you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!