What are you going to do:
You will be required to:
- Interpret conversations between two or more speakers either face-to-face or via phone or video chat.
- Work within a variety of sectors ranging from healthcare to civil service.
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner and provide accurate, unbiased interpretations and always adhere to our Interpreter’s Code of Conduct.
- Be able to deal with unexpected situations in a professional, calm, collected manner.
In order to work with us, you would need:
- Full right to work within the UK.
- To hold a valid DBS certificate or be willing to apply for one with our help.
- To have ongoing access to your emails and internet.
What we offer:
- Flexible Working Hours
- Competitive pay
What we ask:
- Self Management
- up to one year preferred but not required.
- No minimum education required
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Benefits of working with us include:
- Flexible hours allowing you to choose the amount of work you wish to take on and control location and setting you wish to be in. You may even elect to work from home using our telephone and video interpreting platform.
- A full induction to interpreting role and our standards as well as various types of training will be provided.
- Dedicated Team providing you with support 24/7
- Internal resources available to help you develop your skills
- Access to our Online systems to manage your work.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Education Level
- Secondary School
- Working hours per week
- 1 - 35
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Work from home
- Salary indication
Between £10.00 and £15.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Interpreting from a foreign language to English.
- Published at
- Profession Sub-category
- Health / Medical
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required