An exciting vacancy has arisen within this highly successful local estate agency in Feltham town centre for a Sales Negotiator.
This is a very busy office, so you will need to be well-disciplined, organised, and able to work well under pressure. You will ideally have at least 1 years’ experience, however, our client is willing to recruit a superb trainee. You will be given full 'on the job training' and the opportunity to progress to become an experienced sales negotiator with excellent earning potential.
The role will include the following duties:
• Registering potential purchasers on the phone and in person
Not sure what skills you will need for this opportunity Simply read the full description below to get a complete picture of candidate requirements.
• Qualifying their buying position and their requirements
• Arranging and accompanying viewings
• Gaining feedback from these viewings
• Negotiating offers
• Sales progression
• General office administration.
To be considered you will need to have:
• Good communication and presentation skills
• A great deal of drive and determination
• A focus on a career in estate agency
• An excellent work ethic, and be prepared to work long hours and at weekends
• Patience, diplomacy and honesty
• Full UK driving licence and own car.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to start a career in property sales with a leading agency. Initially you will be on a 6-month probation with a flat salary, once probation is complete you will be on a basic salary plus company commission, enabling you to earn in the region of £20,000 to £23,000 in your first year.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!