What are you going to do:
What is the role?
You will be joining a team of c.300+ highly experienced professionals, combining market leading capital markets teams with complex transaction expertise.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Production of market materials to support sale opportunities
- Production of client materials to support buy side opportunities including cashflows, buy side report and other analysis
- Tracking of investor, marketing lists and production of client report
- Assist team with arranging meetings and client market tour itineraries for clients
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of real estate and corporate business opportunities
- Complex project execution across a wide range of products where you will be expected to lead and manage project workstreams
- Development of proprietary sector know-how, closely following developments in the real estate sector, thereby developing a fundamental understanding of the sector
- Team-up with other JLL teams to ensure best-in-class service to our clients
Start Date: July / August 2021
*You will need to be free to attend an assessment on one of the following dates:
21st, 22nd or 23rd of July*
What we offer:
- The company has many internal business networks, from ‘Race for Change’ to ‘Building Pride’ and the ‘Women’s Network’, to name just a few. Sanctuary Graduates are keen to represent a firm that ensures every employee has the support they need to succeed a
- The firm has a very flat hierarchy and outstanding, inclusive team culture. You should expect to take project and workstream responsibility early on and represent JLL Capital Markets as a fully integrated team member. You will be involved in a diverse ran
- Other fantastic perks include: private medical insurance, season ticket loan, income protection, cycle to work scheme, discretionary bonus scheme, employee discounts and much more.
What we ask:
- At least finished university degree
- If you studied towards another degree, you must also have had a grade A or B in a STEM A-level to be considered.
- You will need to have the right to work and the UK
- You will need to be free to attend an assessment on one of the following dates: 21st, 22nd or 23rd of July and free to start ASAP.
- This role is available to applicants with a real estate investment course or analytical degree who are on track for or have achieved a 2.1.
- You will need to be highly numerical in order to be considered for the the role
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Who is the company?
- Sanctuary Graduates presents JLL, the world’s second largest commercial real estate brokerage and investment management firm, who have interests in investment, leasing, property management and development
- Founded in 1783, this is a truly global business with around 92,000 employees in 80 different countries
- Sanctuary Graduates are proud to be representing a true leader in their field, specialising in every property type, including pubs, offices, hotels, data centres and student accommodation, to name just a few. Some of their best known properties include the Olympic Park, the Shard, Battersea Power Station and MediaCityUk in Manchester - home to the BBC and ITV
- Their in-depth knowledge of energy and environment design makes them a go-to consultant for energy and sustainability services, including smart building solutions, alternative energy designs, and energy-efficient retrofits for existing properties.
- The firm uses the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for their clients, people and communities.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 35 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs, Full Time Jobs
- Salary indication
Between £8.36 and £8.91 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- You will be joining a team of c.300+ highly experienced professionals, combining market leading capital markets teams with complex transaction expertise.
- Published at
- Profession Sub-category
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required