Join our team as a part-time (remote) Head of Research. This role requires a deep love for data and General Knowledge, including Science, Maths, English, History, and Geography. This role is best suited to someone with a can-do attitude, impeccable attention to detail, organised, and who loves a challenge. This role has masses of potential for growth within a thriving Youtube channel network and the opportunity to convert into a full-time position.
You will spend your time allocating briefs to a team of researchers, ensuring each research fulfils the brief, and the research books are quality-controlled to an exceptionally high level.
This is a contractor role with a fixed fee of £1000 Per Month for 80 hours.
Head of Research Role and Responsibilities:
- Allocating and scheduling briefs and research books to the research team and ensuring there is a timely delivery.
- Providing support and training to the team of Researchers.
- Updating project management system daily.
- Quality controlling all research to ensure it is engaging as well as checking all grammar, spelling, data, and facts becuase you are the gatekeeper!
- Constantly improving workflow efficiencies where possible.
- Hire new team members when necessary.
- Attend weekly team meetings for strategy and growth.
Once you have registered your interest will be sent a link to our application.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!