What are you going to do:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both with adults and children.
- Self motivated and very enthusiastic.
- Creative and imaginative mindset.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Helping to ensure a safe, secure and fun environment for children between 6 months and 7 years old.
- Following safeguarding polices in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Set and prepare activities for the children in advance of play and learning.
- Supervising the children's play with toys, arts and crafts as well as other teaching tools.
- Helping to fulfil daily routines including meal times.
- Assisting with indoor and outdoor learning activities.
- Assisting with drop off and pick up from school.
- This post requires a DBS check.
- This post requires 2 satisfactory references which will be obtained prior to the commencement of employment.
What we offer:
- Fun working environment
- Experience in Early Years Learning
- Possibility to develop into a full time role
What we ask:
- At least finished high school
- Energetic, creative, enthusiastic, playful, patient, teamwork, communication
- Candidate EU work eligibility
- English spoken fluently
- No experience required however this would be helpful
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Secondary School
- Working hours per week
- 12 - 30
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Evening Job, Summer / Holiday Jobs
- Salary indication
Between £10.00 and £12.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Managing and arranging activities, helping at mealtimes, encouraging independence and collaborative play, individual support for the children
- Published at
- Profession Sub-category
- Home Care
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required