Trainee Recruitment Consultant
This is a 360 recruitment consultant position
£20,400 - £30,000 OTE
London, with some home working included
We are looking for Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our largest office in the UK, London, Cheapside, to recruit professionals into businesses with the London region. This is a 360 recruitment role where you will be handling the client and the candidate side of the recruitment process.
Hays is one of the largest global recruitment companies, with offices in 33 countries and thousands of consultants throughout the globe. We are a FTSE250 company and the largest specials recruiter within the UK with our net fee over £990 million in the last financial year.
You will working as part of a well established, global business and will be responsible for managing the recruitment process form end to end with the support of a well established and consistently profitable team.
Day to Day of the role:
You will be working with the wider technology recruitment team to manage the full recruitment life cycle. This includes:
· Meeting with and contacting new and existing candidates to create a pipeline of talent for current and future jobs
· Networking with clients to win new business
· Working on existing in-coming jobs
· Growing out business with clients who are well established customers of Hays
· Using social media and digital channels for candidate and client attraction
· Organising candidate interviews and client meetings
You must have the ambition and drive to work towards targets and achieve goals to be rewarded with commission and promotions. You will ideally come from a customer service or sales background, although this is not necessary.
The following skills are a must have:
· A drive to work towards targets and be rewarded on your achievements
· An interest or background in the technology sector
· You are looking for a long term career in recruitment
Putting it simply this opportunity is a career changing one. As a member of the team you will have the opportunity to work within start-up environment with the backing and established relationships of a large global FTSE 250 company.
You will also receive:
· The backing of a Global Company, established for over 50 years and with offices in 33 countries.
· The most comprehensive training programme in the industry - allowing for progressing from Associate to Director level in just 8 years
· The ability to earn uncapped commission from your first day
· A competitive package
· Direction from highly experienced Technology Directors
· Working within a start-up environment
· Continuous learning and development, both professionally and personally
· Our Technology specific tools which enable you to open doors with candidates and clients
· Be part of the global technology boom and join the fastest growing Hays sector
· Best Technology in the Industry including a 'salesforce' CRM
· Flexible working options
· Buy and sell holiday
· Incentives and rewards - dinners and trips abroad
· The opportunity for recognition at local, regional and national awards
· Referral bonuses of up to £2000 per individual
· Access to a free well-being package
· Gym discounts
· Cycle to work scheme
· Employee loans to buy Tech/Rail/Tram travel
· Paid charity day #helpathays
At Hays, we share a passion for creating a culture where there are opportunities for our people to flourish and succeed, whatever your background. We know that diversity of perspective and an inclusive approach, which encourages those experiences and views to be heard, is great for business and therefore your career with us.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free