Care Assistant - up to £10.85 per hour plus paid mileage, ongoing training and an employer which rewards and recognises.
No experience required – Free training provided in small groups, plus shadow visits with all new clients.
Join the team today!
We are looking for carers to work in Bidford on Avon and Alcester.
Home Instead are currently seeking Care Assistants to support our clients in the local community.
As a key worker you will be carrying out personal care, home help and companionship.
Some of our best CAREGivers have come to us with no experience in care, from the following sectors: customer service, retail, hospitality, cabin crew and travel & tourism.
If you have a caring nature, then we want to hear from you!What do we offer?
All We Ask
- Minimum call times of one hour – so you can build a relationship with your clients
- £10 p.h / £10.85 p.h at the weekend & double pay on bank hols
- Provided with full PPE so you and your clients are safe
- Weekly COVID testing
- Supportive office team & On Call support
- Introductions to every new client, so you are prepared every time
- Matched to regular, local clients so your focus is on the relationship
- Part time hours that can fit to your lifestyle* subject to approval
- Free introductory training and access to regular further training, including dementia and Parkinson’s training
- Mentor program when you first start
- Refer a friend bonus
- Rewards and recognition
- Recognition for length of service
- Paid mileage
- The same values & passion for delivering person centred care as us
- That you are a car driver with access to your own vehicle
- Reliable and committed to making a difference
Hours are flexible to suit your life style but must be between 8am – 9:30pm and include three or four weekdays plus alternate weekends.If you like the sound of us and think you could make a great CAREGiver with Home Instead, then please apply now!
All training is provided in a COVID secure way and all PPE will be provided on sign up.
If you would like any further information please contact Kerry or Becky on 01564 741 620
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Profession Sub-category
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required