At the heart of what we do is help clients manage risk. Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK) provides data and insights to our customers in insurance, energy and the financial services markets so they can make faster and more informed decisions.
Our global team uses AI, machine learning, automation, and other emerging technologies to collect and analyze billions of records. We provide advanced decision-support to prevent credit, lending, and cyber risks. In addition, we monitor and advise companies on complex global matters such as climate change, catastrophes, and geopolitical issues.
But why we do our work is what sets us apart. It stems from a commitment to making the world better, safer and stronger.
It’s the reason Verisk is part of the UN Global Compact sustainability initiative. It’s why we made a commitment to balancing 100 percent of our carbon emissions. It’s the aim of our “returnship” program for experienced professionals rejoining the workforce after time away. And, it’s what drives our annual Innovation Day, where we identify our next first-to-market innovations to solve our customers’ problems.
At its core, Verisk uses data to minimize risk and maximize value. But far bigger, is why we do what we do.
At Verisk you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create positive and lasting impact on business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. We’ve been recognized by Forbes
as a World’s Best Employer and a Best Employer for Women, testaments to our culture of engagement and the value we place on an inclusive and diverse workforce.Job Description
An opportunity to become a Trainee Motor Claims Handler. Learning claims administration and an introduction into claims handling.Responsibilities include
- Handle inbound and outbound calls, including transferring.
- Create new claims on the systems where applicable, including highlighting duplicate claims.
- Complete bulk upload spreadsheets, distribute and action responses where required.
- Post triage, redirecting correspondence where required and data extracting onto the file with heightened attention to detail/accuracy.
- Manage own case load efficiently to achieve monthly targets individually and as part of a team, whilst also maintaining a high standard of quality to meet both internal and external audit requirements.
- Correspond with all relevant parties via telephone, email, or letter whilst ensuring to deliver professional standards of customer service to internal and external customers.
- Manage the repairs or total loss of the claimant’s damaged vehicle, liaising with companies, engineers and/or garages whilst proactively challenging timescales that are not being met accordingly.
- Request claim documentation and investigate the circumstances surrounding the claim accident to make an informed decision on liability and indemnity.
The opportunity to opt into the following flexible benefits (at a cost to you):
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays and Wellbeing time
- Pension Scheme
- Group Life Assurance
- Group Income Protection
- Private Medical Insurance (optional)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Participation in the discretionary bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Critical illness insurance
- Dental insurance
- Health screening
- Travel insurance
- Home technology
- Give as you earn
Here is an example of some of the additional resources that we are providing to staff during 2021:
- Access to learning and development resources – including LinkedIn Learning, Coursera , Lean Six Sigma training and exams
- Free yearly eye test and discount on new frames and lenses
- Employee Networks
- The opportunity to work for an innovative Company
- Smart casual dress
- Barre, Yoga, Pilates & Mindfulness virtual classes
- Global wellbeing network
- The opportunity to partake in challenges
- Mental Health First Aiders
- Accuracy / Attention to detail
- Ability to embrace change
- Computer Literate
- Customer focused
- Communication Skills
- Target driven
- Telephone and communication Skills
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.Consumer Privacy Notice
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Profession Sub-category
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required