EA Recruitment have been instructed by our client, a well established independent estate agency covering North West London to recruit a Lettings Negotiator (experienced or trainee) to join their fast paced lettings department.
As a Lettings Negotiator your day to day responsibilities will be to deal with enquiries from new applicants, register their details, discuss suitable properties that meet their requirements and arrange/accompany property viewings. Keeping landlords regularly updated on the progress/marketing of their property.
As this is a performance based role you will be receiving a basic salary plus commission on all lettings deals you agree. In your first year you will achieve in excess of £35k on target earnings.
Interviewing now with an immediate start available!
Candidates should take the time to read all the elements of this job advert carefully Please make your application promptly.
* Lettings Negotiator
* Dealing with incoming enquiries via phone, email and through property portals (rightmove and zoopla)
* Registering new applicants, qualifying their ability to rent and noting their specific requirements
* Arranging and accompanying property viewings
* Discussing feedback from viewings with Landlords
* Negotiating offers to rent with landlord and tenants
* Agreeing new tenancies
* Identifying opportunities to generate new business
* Booking in property valuations
* Ensuring lettings compliance/regulations are met
* Working closely with the Lettings team and manager to achieve team/ personal performance targets
* 1 year + experience in a Lettings negotiator role would be ideal but not essential
* Driving licence and own car
* Professional and confident individual
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Solid understanding of all aspects of the lettings process
* £16k - £18k basic salary per annum
* Plus 10% commission on all lettings deals
* Working hours: Monday to Thursday 9:00am - 6:30pm, Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm, Saturday 10:00am - 2:00pm / One morning off per week (start at 1pm) and every third Saturday off work
* Opportunity to progress
To apply for this role please send your CV or alternatively contact the team at EA Recruitment.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free