We are on a mission to build a totally new kind of digital banking app – one that generates positive social and environmental impact from everyday actions like buying groceries or paying for transport. We’re building banking for the modern conscious consumer, who wants and expects more than just money management from their banking app. Our aim is to be an invaluable part of someone’s sustainability journey – as an all-encompassing solution that goes beyond banking, carbon-tracking or choosing sustainable and ethical alternatives for daily purchases.
With a waitlist of over 20,000 people and counting, we are growing rapidly and are backed by some of the top angel and institutional investors in the UK and abroad.About The Role
We are looking for a curious, hands-on person with experience in e-commerce or the FinTech space. As Brand Partnerships intern, you will report to the Head of Partnerships and work closely with the core Novus team in order to grow our merchant partner network and set up related operations.Key Responsibilities For The Role Are
- Manage and support outreach campaigns for the onboarding of new partners.
- Manage brand contacts via phone and email.
- Support content creation and collection for our in-app marketplace.
- Help with the setup of the operational infrastructure for the merchant partnerships.
- Research competitors’ best practice operational setup.
- Assess sustainable brand partners that apply to join the Novus brand network.
- Coordinate co-marketing initiatives with our partner network.
You love getting things over the line and have an undying entrepreneurial spirit. You are passionate to make the world a better place, one step at a time. You are solution-oriented, structured and enjoy working in small teams.
- You have successfully completed at least 2 years of your study programme, ideally with a focus on business, marketing or design.
- Experience in e-commerce or FinTech through an internship or as a working student.
- Creative thinking that could be applied to structuring processes that result in excellent output - in this case, streamlining operations for managing our merchant partners on the platform.
- Solid knowledge of MS Office and ideally also Salesforce.
- Exceptional English communication skills (both written & verbal).
Why join Novus?
We’re a team of highly motivated and dedicated individuals, passionate about making it easy for people to generate positive social and environmental impact through their financial and lifestyle activities. Here are some more reasons to join us
- Flexible working hours and ability to work remotely as you wish, giving you the opportunity to work at your best and in a safe and convenient environment;
- Extra paid leave (in addition to your paid holiday allowance and public holidays) to allow you to support any social or environmental causes you feel passionate about;
- Above all, this is a unique chance to be part of a company with ambitious goals to disrupt banking as we know it for the direct benefit of people and planet.
Novus is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of background, gender, religion, orientation, age, or ability.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Profession Sub-category
- Advertising / Marketing / PR
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required