Do you have experience in asset management and large scale planned maintenance programmes?
For this role you will ideally be a qualified as a building surveyor and have a background in planning/procurement
If you have excellent technical and associate legislative knowledge, are a great leader, and love to deliver services that provide people with a warm, safe, and secure home – Then this is the job for you!
I am looking for an Investment delivery manager to join a well-established housing association based in the South of Gloucestershire.
In your role as an investment delivery manager, you will lead the home investment team and manage the delivery of investment works, including planned and cyclical maintenance.
You will need to have knowledge of building surveying/property maintenance to assess issues with company properties.
You will lead your team of 7 surveyors to ensure the most effective and efficient delivery of the home investment function. Managing and monitoring the delivery of investment programmes and projects in line with service delivery targets, key performance indicators and budgetary requirements.
We want to see you support the procurement, letting and mobilisation of contracts. Ensure value for money, innovation and best practice are embedded throughout, managing partnerships with suppliers, internal and external service providers.
In return you will receive a competitive package of £48,000.00 Per Annum + Company Car or Cash Allowance + £500 Benefits per year + Up to 10% PRP
Your role will be based in Chipping Sodbury and will involve extensive travel across the West of England.
Due to the nature of the role, a DBS check will be completed for the successful applicant.As the investment delivery manager, you will:
- Have a degree or equivalent property and construction related qualification or a mixture of experience, skills and competences relating to property investment and construction
- It would be desirable to have a professional membership such as CIOB or RICS.
- Evidence successfully delivering property investment activity in a large organisation
- Have experience of managing large scale investment and planned programmes, people and processes.
- Be a competent and experienced leader.
- Bring budget and contract management experience.
- Bring service provider and supplier management experience.
- Have a good knowledge of health and safety best practices
- Have good knowledge of associated property legislation and statutory requirements
- Be IT literate and comfortable using various systems including EAM systems such as D365, Keystone and, or ActiveH.
- Be comfortable working with mobile devices, such as tablets, laptops and smartphones
- Build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Have a flexible approach and willingness to go the extra mile
- Have a full, driving licence
Your previous experience may be in roles such as investment delivery manager, asset management leader, planned maintenance manager, programme manager, contract manager on either client or contractor side amongst others.For full details please contact Ellis at the Gloucester Pertemps office!The is a excellent time to join a well-established business during a key period!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Profession Sub-category
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required