We are looking for kind, caring people to join our Chichester, Bognor Regis and Witterings based team to work evenings and alternate weekends.We are offering a range of contracts, including guaranteed hours or part time flexible working.
You might call yourself a Carer, however we like to call you CAREGivers – it’s very different being a CAREGiver with Home Instead.
Perhaps you haven’t worked in care before, whether you have worked in customer service, retail or hospitality – you have the right skills.
Or maybe you have cared for your own loved ones, whether it is supporting an elderly relative or raising your family.
Full training provided as well as all PPE, enabling you to keep yourself and your clients safe.Job Description
About the role...
You will support our lovely clients to remain happy and independent in their own homes.Duties Include
- Home Help
- Personal Care
- Medication Support
- Dementia Care
You will be given a range of training and support to ensure you feel comfortable in your role, starting with classroom based (socially distanced) training, one to one introductions and shadow calls and you will be assigned a mentor when you first start.
Why work for us? That’s an easy one, you will:
- Work for the Number 1 rated home care provider in the UK
- Enjoy minimum of one-hour visits, so you have time to care
- Be matched to local clients, so you will not spend more time with your clients and not in your car
- Build a client base, so you will have regular clients that you can build real relationships with
- Commitment. Continuity of care is at the core of Home Instead, you will be happy to commit to your clients on a long-term basis.
- Empathy, this isn’t a regular job – you need to really care and be passionate about providing the very best service.
- Due to the community nature of the role, you will need a full driving licence and access to your own vehicle.
- During the pandemic people from all sorts of backgrounds have joined our team and excelled as CAREGivers, from customer service, events management, even dog walking!
Call us today on 01243 884 111
to find out more.Contracts available from £12-19k per annum depending on evening availability and experience.
- Provided with full PPE so you and your clients are safe
- Weekly COVID testing
- Supportive office team & On Call support
- Minimum of one our visits, so you have the time to care
- Introductions to every new client, so you are prepared every time
- Matched to regular, local clients so your focus is on the relationship
- Part time hours that can fit to your lifestyle* subject to approval
- Attractive hourly rates which pays more for weekend work and double for bank holidays
- Free introductory training and access to regular further training, including Specialist Dementia and Parkinson’s training
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Profession Sub-category
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required