Graduate Recruitment Consultants - Immediate Starts
Earn up to £40k OTE in your first year!
DS Group is a forward-thinking, technology first recruitment startup, who are on a mission to become the global leaders in building AI-First Technology companies. Adopting a new way of recruitment, we utilise social media, video interviewing and true market specialism to stand out from the crowd!
We’re looking for driven individuals who would like to begin their recruitment journeys as Delivery Consultants but have the drive and ambition to eventually progress into full 360 recruitment roles with six months.
You’ll be spending your time speaking with experienced technical professionals, gaining a thorough understanding of the market, and assessing and identifying their candidates career goals.
What will you be doing?
- This role will be focused on sourcing hard-to-find candidates with specialist skills, and gaining a thorough understanding of our recruitment sector
- You’ll be utilising the latest recruitment software and technologies to engage candidates
- Immerse yourself in the wider community through social media engagements, content sharing, meetups or similar
- Writing highly detailed and specific job advertisements to entice direct applicants
- Take part in internal discussions and help us shape DS Group moving forward
- A driven and motivated individual with a hunger to succeed within a fast-paced sales environment
- You’ll have a strong desire to become a subject matter expert in your space
- Embed yourself within your community, sharing content on social media, and running meetups. Adding value to your candidates
- You're able to manage a candidate confidently through the recruitment process, using their motivations to overcome objections along the way
- You're collaborative and able to thrive in a team
- You're organised and able to prioritise tasks effectively
What you will get:
- Competitive base salary + commission structure up to 40% (no thresholds/caps)
- Share options
- Flexible working
- Personal budget for home work setup
- Subscription to Calm or Headspace
- Regular training sessions and L&D provided
- Monthly lunch club
- Summer & Winter High Achievers Holiday
- 25 days annual leave +1 day for every year of service after 2 years
- Pension scheme
- DS Group merchandise
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Profession Sub-category
- Human Resources
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required