All potential candidates should read through the following details of this job with care before making an application.
A boutique property advisory firm based in Central London servicing clients predominately from the retail, hospitality and fitness industries. Launched three years ago by a highly experienced team from leading corporate property firms the company are growing well working with clients such as McDonalds, Nespresso and
The Gym Group to name three. This is an exciting time to join the business as the business looks forward to a secure a prosperous future whilst offering excellent career development prospects.
You will join the company as a Junior Surveyor to help find, assess and promote sites suitable for commercial property development.
As an entry level role you will spend much if your initial time shadowing the senior executive team, in their office on Regent Street in Central London and also travelling to both site visits and client meetings.
• Shadow directors to learn how new client deals are approached and completed.
• Site research, both desktop and physical on-site evaluations where you will be looking to fulfil client property requirements.
• Using online databases and tools you will track the terms on commercial sites of interest, monitoring which offer the most ideal environments based on client requirements.
• This is a client facing role, as your experience develops you will be expected to liaise directly with clients and build strong, long lasting professional relationships.
• Prepare client site reports on occasion.
• You will be expected to work 3 days per week from the office on Regent Street, by Oxford Circus tube station and 2 days per week either on site visits (around the UK but typically South East England) or working remotely.
This is an excellent entry level job for a recent graduate with either education or prior work experience in the property sector, someone looking to become a surveyor and eager to be given greater levels of responsibility than would be possible at a large corporate employer.
• Educated to degree level, subjects relating to Commercial Property or Property Surveyance are preferred.
• Prior work experience in commercial property is a bonus.
• Strong communication skills, able to adapt approaches depending on the audience.
• Highly numerate individual capable of analysing figures and drawing clear conclusions.
• Strong MS Excel skills.
• Someone with commercial acumen to be able to understand client requirements and identify opportunity.
• Self-motivated individual with a natural drive to succeed.
• An interest in fitness, fashion retail or lifestyle brands is a bonus to understand the importance of the consumer journey.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free