What are you going to do:
We are looking to fill a position as Content Creator & Community Coordinator. Please note that it is a remote position/online job and you can work from home!
What you will do:
- Create content using Frever App *7 videos per week (TikTok format)
- Edit videos, make voiceovers and grow your TikTok channel
- Distribute content to specific media on TikTok
- Communicate and respond to questions/feedback/feature requests from our community on these channels
- Write engaging copy, headlines, taglines and calls to action.
- Strong communication and organisation skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
To succeed in this role, it is crucial that you are passionate about media and entertainment, have an eye for what is good/bad content, and have an interest in learning video/photo editing software and online marketing tools. You will report directly to the Content Marketing team and impact the key product, communication, and customer acquisition strategy.
· Knowledge and understanding of TikTok
· Passion for digital media and entertainment
· Knowledge and understanding of the main principles of social media communities and their business models
· Strong English and preferably native
· Experience from working in the social media industry is a plus
· Experience from working with customer acquisition and community management
To be able to download the app, you will need to have a mobile device on IOS *preferable iPhone X +.
We will be reviewing applications and interviewing candidates continuously throughout the period from October 28 to November 28, 2021.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Fun working environment
- Monthly payment
- Online job/Work From Home
What we ask:
- Problem solving
- Social Media Management
- 0 to 6 months
- At least finished university degree
Are you looking for a part time job in London? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- This position is paid
- We have two weeks of a trial/probation period. The probation period is paid.
- This position is part-time and requires around 40 hours of workload. This position can be transferred to full time in January 2022.
- Education Level
- London, London Heathrow Airport, London Colney, London, London
- Working hours per week
- 10 - 15
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Work from home
- Salary indication
€400.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Content creation, posting and community management
- Profession Sub-category
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Project Management
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required