What are you going to do:
We’re a Series-B-backed, a rising tech company with millions of active users all across Europe, and beyond. With your help the students of your campus will start yodeling as well.
What will I do in this role?
You’ll be responsible for helping to launch Jodel in the UK market on your campus. This is your opportunity to play an active role in the launch of an app in the UK market and have considerable impact to talk about in future job roles. In the launch you will help and learn across a variety of channels, both online and offline:
Flyering: You will be our person on the ground helping to organize and execute our flyering campaign during the first week of the semester.
Creative Feedback: You will help by offering feedback on marketing materials for your university to ensure the biggest possible impact of the channel.
Content creation: Once we acquire new users (thanks to your efforts!), we will need to encourage them to stay on Jodel. You will ensure that the content on Jodel is a mixture of relevant, informative, fun, and local and stays “Good Vibes Only”.
Background: You are a university student, preferably not a fresher. The university and the city have no secrets from you.
What we offer:
- Flexible hours, 4 to 5 hours per day
- £10 per hour worked
- A chance for an additional bonus depending on company success
- A certificate with your achievements and the results obtained, from an innovative and leading tech company which will help you in your career advancement
What we ask:
- You should be registered as a university student
- Team player: You are motivated, you love to work with a team and have an impact on your city. Your team can count on you to get things done on time.
- Social media native: You are passionate about Social Media and love the internet culture and its trends.
- Proactive: You are proactive and can bring creative ideas to help the team be successful in their mission.
- Confident and enthusiastic: You aren’t afraid to put yourself out there in front of your peers, in order to promote Jodel.
- Be aged 18 or over!
Are you looking for a part time job? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Evening Job, Weekend, Summer / Holiday Jobs
- Salary indication
£10.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Responsible for helping to launch Jodel in the UK market on your campus.
- Profession Sub-category
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Promotions
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required