If you’re thinking about moving forward in your career, then join Barclays. You will work as the face of the company as you work with customers to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
As a Barclays Relationship Director focusing on the Healthcare Industry you will get the chance to develop and grow a portfolio of approximately 30 customers each with a turnover of between £6.5 and £50m or having debt requirements in excess of £1m through excellent customer service and deepening relationships. In this exciting opportunity, you will proactively maximise all opportunities within your local market, to attract and retain new customers.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity – helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
This opportunity is open to flexible working arrangements. Such as working from home, flexible or compressed hours, and part-time options as well as the opportunity is open to job share arrangements. If you have a need for flexibility, please apply and discuss this with us during the hiring process.
What will you be doing?
• Demonstrating that you are devoted to our customer’s success; continually delivering performance that reflects Barclay’s vision to become the ‘go-to’ bank
• Taking an active interest in our customers’ healthcare business, identifying their needs & providing solutions allowing their business to grow and providing lending solutions
• Building relationships through regular face to face meetings with each customer per year, along with actively managing a list of around 25 businesses in a shadow portfolio
• Supporting every customer through the channel of their choice continually educating them on the options available for their servicing needs
• Using your analytical skills to interpret internal information around your market place, your portfolio and individual customers to make decisions around your contact strategy
• Building relationships with risk functions of high quality lending submissions and achievement of Level 3 lending accreditation within 12 months
• Understanding of credit to ensure informed reports as and when needed
• Ensuring that all activities are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies/ Standards
What we’re looking for:
• Solid experience of relationship portfolio management, lending money, and knowledge of the Credit Skills required to manage the lending process for applications up £10,000,000.
• Qualifications in any of the IFS: ACIB, PCertB, Cert BB&C, DipBB&C or Omega Credit Skills Development (CSD) is preferable.
• Management & Leadership: Including People Development
• Knowledge of the Healthcare industry from a banking perspective and Barclays competitors in the market.
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Accredited in Lending or professional related qualification.
• Technical knowledge of lending, Zeus, GPT and post sanction fulfilment.
• Industry knowledge and understanding of key drivers for business owners.
• Client portfolio management experience.
Where will you be working?
Sheffield is a city and metropolitan borough in South Yorkshire, England. It is a historic part of Yorkshire. Barclays first entered Yorkshire directly from 1896 onwards, but had been acting as London agents for a number of Yorkshire banks before this e.g. Scarborough Old Bank, Roper & Priestman, Leatham & Tew; and for Backhouses, and is a great location to work in.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free