Swimming Pool Team Leader
With the opening of our new multi-million-pound state of the art Pool in 2019, an amazing opportunity to join the pool team as a Team leader exists.
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join the team who is looking to progress their career within the Pool Industry. Ongoing training and investment will be available for the successful candidate.
As you’ll be working in the newest and best Pool in the UK, which is also a Royal Life Saving Society (RLSS) Approved Training Centre, this is a real opportunity to give your career the break it deserves.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• To support, coach, and mentor Splash Team Members, creating a fun, safe, and highly motivated environment.
• To role model everything that you do
• Undertake lifeguarding duties poolside when required
• To ensure the Pool is industry compliant regarding Swimming Pool Health and Safety, and to administrate and/or create all necessary documentation where required.
• To be a Team player, but also have ability to work alone in leading your own delegated areas of responsibility.
• To assist in creating and maintaining the best environment possible, wowing our guests in respect of friendliness, cleanliness and competence.
• To help oversee and participate in a robust and thorough RLSS NPLQ Lifeguard Training Program.
• To be willing to attend training courses to further your capabilities and job role.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Proven experience in a busy Pool environment.
• A current RLSS National Pool Lifeguard Qualification and a good level of physical fitness.
• Commitment to Health and Safety.
• Ability to work under pressure when occasions arise, maintaining a positive attitude throughout.
• Flexibility in your role, with ability and enthusiasm to take on added responsibilities as they arise.
• Sales & service superiority with a problem-solving attitude.
Joining the Bourne Leisure / Butlin's family means not only do you have an opportunity to grow your career, but become entitled to receive an array of benefits for you, your family and friends to enjoy, these include:
• Purpose built team accommodation at a subsidised rate.
• Free use of many of the resort facilities for you, your friends and family
• On resort discounts off our food, drinks and in our retail outlets
• Subsidised OFSTED Nursery facilities available on resort
• Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends
• Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month
• Opportunity to gain externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress
- Type of Contract
- Summer / Holiday Jobs
- Published at
- Profession Sub-category
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required