We have 38 Haven holiday parks from Scotland to Cornwall, in stunning locations around the UK coast. For our 2.6 million guests, we’re a real breath of fresh air and we’re passionate about giving them a great time with memories that last a lifetime.
My Role as Stores Person and Hub Administrator is to enjoy a fast paced environment ensuring that all the maintenance work on park is planned, delivered and executed in the most effective, efficient and effortless way possible. I will be responsible for driving the efficiency of the maintenance and stores operations by planning and communicating with other internal teams and acting as their internal contractor.
With My Business:
• Able to prioritise and deliver against SLA’s (Service Level Agreements) for work both in holiday homes and venues by taking an overview of the needs of the park as a whole.
• Deliver a Facilities Management service to all other departments on park, treating them as an internal customer and responding to their maintenance requests by planning and organising via insourcing or outsourcing.
• Demonstrate a competent understanding of IT systems.
• Treat internal departments as your customer by ensuring you deliver the highest standards at the best value.
With Our Internal Customers:
• Respond to maintenance requests by planning the fastest most cost effective way possible to complete the job.
• Recharge parts (and labour) internally and accurately.
• Maintain all administrative systems to enable internal customers to self-serve and have access to live job statuses, so they can communicate effectively with any owner or guest queries.
I am responsible for:
• Reviewing work requests
• Scheduling and allocation of work
• Administrating the jobs process
• Stock and asset management and control
• Mobile device management (where applicable)
• Communicating to internal customers, contractors, manufacturers, insurers, and suppliers
• Goods In process
• Contractor management
• Communicating effectively to all team members.
Our park teams are led by a General Manager and have a number of Heads of Department or HOD’s which form a part of the park leadership team. Regardless of the role you fulfil, the overall aim is about being an antidote for urban life and therefore our parks being a ‘breath of fresh air’ for our holidaymakers and owners. Supporting each other to deliver a set of crystal clear values to ensure we create amazing experiences and memories for our guests, equally focusing on standards and services at all times.
We describe our team members, at all levels, as ‘bright and breezy’ people and you will need to have the right attitude for consistently living by the dare to care, yes I can, keep it simple, make it fun and do the right thing values for our guests.
Our guests and our team members are vitally important to us and we need to ensure we build effective relationships, through trust, always having an approachable, friendly and helpful attitude. This will ensure our guests feel reassured that we always have their interests at the heart of everything we do.
Safeguarding is one of our business priorities. Our
teams are committed to providing a safe and secure environment and promoting
the welfare of children and young or vulnerable adults.
.....All our Team Members aim to deliver this at all times, enjoying working in a busy, fast paced, fun and challenging environment.
So, if you want to give your career the break it deserves then look no further.........
• Must be highly competent (and confident) in computer and IT systems.
• Evidence of previous administrative roles.
• Able to present information confidently at all levels.
The benefits of working with us :
Join us for the summer, with the potential to become permanent at the end of the year, we also have many permanent roles on offer too.
Competitive rates of pay
Accommodation available in many of our parks if you don’t live locally
50% off food in our restaurants and take away every shift you work
Regular team incentives with great rewards
Opportunity to earn an attractive bonus when you refer a friend to join our great team
Holidays Discounts of 20% for all of your family & friends in Haven, Butlins & Warner Hotels
20% off in our shops and venues
Free use of Pool, Gyms and many other Leisure facilities
Funded qualification development opportunities from Level 2 to Masters Degrees for permanent team members
Access to the Employee Assistance Programme including support for your wellbeing and free access to advice and expertise on financial and legal matters etc
Fantastic discounts when making purchases from most major retailors and hundreds of discounts on everyday purchases
Team Member of the Month Awards
Instant Recognition schemes with great rewards through our busiest times
Long Service awards for permanent team members
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!