About The... We're looking for an experienced Lead UX/UI Design Manager to join the Digital Innovation team. We're driving change to make Morrisons a digitally focused retailer by reinventing our tech, growing our teams...
We're looking for an experienced Lead UX/UI Design Manager to join the Digital Innovation team.
We're driving change to make Morrisons a digitally focused retailer by reinventing our tech, growing our teams and bringing digital skills inhouse.
You will be experienced in creating User Journeys, User Centred Design methodologies, Workshops and Stakeholder Management.
We are looking for best in class experiences in E-Commerce Design.
As a UX Design Manager at Morrisons we will be looking to you to handle the end to end management of our key platforms. You will
manage key relationships with Stakeholders, Product Owners and Development Teams.
We are in the early stages of developing our own design system, a library of key assets, guidelines and patterns. You will be key to the creation and maintenance of this design system.
Reporting in to the Senior UX Manager, the role will also include mentoring more junior members of the team developing their knowledge and understanding of key design and UX principles.
What will you do as a UI/UX Designer at Morrisons?
• Champion responsive and app design within the team.
• Brainstorm concepts, create mockups, then translate into intuitive designs.
• Stakeholder workshops.
• Synthesise user feedback to increase engagement across mobile
and web platforms.
• Think strategically about the future of our products.
What skills/experience do you need to be a success in this role?
• Extensive experience in user experience, information architecture and/or interaction design.
• Skilled in Figma, Sketch, Adobe Suite
• A portfolio of work demonstrating experience in leading or managing the design of complex systems across multiple platforms, including mobile and touch-based interfaces.
• Experience in product development is a bonus.
• Ability to ideate fast and explore multiple routes to solve a problem.
• Experience in preparing and conducting user research and usability tests
• Knowledge and curiosity about technology and its impact on design solutions
• Self-motivated, proactive and ability to take feedback are also must-have qualities
• Experience working in an Agile environment
Today’s customers expect more from their shopping experience.
And it’s up to us to deliver the new tech and fresh ideas that will delight and surprise them.
Our fresh digital thinking is driving a giant change programme that will make Morrisons a digitally focused retailer. And we’re reinventing our tech and opening up new opportunities from mobile first to the cloud.
We’re making improvements across our diverse business. We’re revolutionising our online journeys and making our processes faster, simpler and smarter to provide the freshest of products and an even better experience to millions of customers and over 111,000 colleagues.
Our aim to offer more of what matters extends to our employees too. Join us and you can expect to enjoy great career prospects and a very competitive pay and benefits package. In addition to an attractive salary, we offer a discount card for you and two for friends or family members giving you 10% off your shopping in Morrisons. We also offer company share options, a highly competitive pension scheme, Life Assurance and more besides.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free