What are you going to do:
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate youth forum activities, help with identifying opportunities for young people to be health and wellbeing ambassadors in their local community
- Proactively identify opportunities to magnify the impact of programmes through youth voice, linking into other local initiatives
- Coordinate and facilitate corporate employee volunteering opportunities on programmes
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with local education and community providers, helping the Trust to provide activities and outcomes in line with Sheffield’s strategic priorities
- Be visible in Sheffield, establish yourself as a key local stakeholder through representing the Trust at meetings, joining Trust delivery, attending relevant events etc…
- Provide regular progress reports to the Trust team to support internal and external impact and progress reports.
All programmes including in Sheffield
- Ensure programmes are delivered successfully against contractual requirements including KPIs, delivering exceptional outcomes for young people. This includes liaising with schools and community groups, supporting young people recruitment, providing briefing sessions, scheduling delivery dates, supporting the Trust’s Athlete Mentors, collecting programme data, running programme reviews.
- To safeguarding young people in line with DKHT policy.
- Ensure programmes are delivered on budget.
- Ensure programme data is captured and recorded in a consistent and timely manner through the Programme & Impact team’s programme information management tools including Upshot.
- Proactively identify and mitigate potential programmatic risks.
- To ensure data is handled in accordance with DKHT GDPR policy.
- To provide support with report writing as required.
- Travel to Trust and community meetings as required.
- Other reasonable duties as may be required by Programmes Operations Manager.
Monitoring and evaluation
- Process programme data, including transferring into spreadsheets and checking for accuracy in preparation for data analysis.
- Produce internal data reports on programmes, to support progress monitoring.
- Provide data for P&I team dashboard.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Good Salary
- Fun working environment
- Company benefits
- Sick Pay
- Remote working
What we ask:
- 1 to 2 years
- No minimum education required
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Sheffield , Sheffield
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Salary indication
£25,000.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Operational tasks
- Published at
- Profession Sub-category
- Project Management
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required