What are you going to do:
We’re looking for Merchandise Assistants to join our merchandise teams based in these exciting venues in and around London. Our casual contracts give you flexibility to work around your studies, with many evenings and weekend shifts available.
With excellent rates of pay, equivalent to national minimum wage, plus 15% London Weighting, you could be earning:
- Age 23 years+ - £10.24 per hour
- Age 21-22 - £9.61 per hour
- Age 18-20 - £7.54 per hour
- Age 16-17 - £5.31 per hour
Salary: National Minium Wage plus 15% London Weighting
What we offer:
- You’ll also receive 12% holiday for each hour that you work.
- Full training will be given.
- Flexible working hours.
- Fun working environment.
- Ability to work at events across the UK.
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- It is vital that you have excellent communication skills.
- Ability to deal with challenging customers if the need arises.
- Previous experience in retail or customer service would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Problem solving
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 1 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Evening Job, Weekend, Summer / Holiday Jobs
- Salary indication
Between £6.56 and £8.36 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Sales & Customer Service
- Published at
- Profession Sub-category
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required