Amazing internship opportunity that will have you contributing and assisting at new sports based charity to help young adults in vulnerable positions.
Liberty Youth is a start up charity offering an amazing short-term intership oppertunity for young adults to get involved in the charity scene. Liberty Youth is a sports centred charity which focuses on helping, improving and redirecting the lives of young adults from the ages of 18-24 who have been abandoned by the sports field and feel as though they have lost there way. Liberty Youth conducts 16 week growth programs to help these youths and we are looking for bright, intelligent and caring young people to help out.
Selected interns will be expected to:
- assit help and aid the young people in the charitable program
- help set up and close down during each held session every week
- help the managers by organising and maintaining schedules with other helpers, volunteers and donators
- assist with successful grant applications
- communicate with members of sports academies and sports trainers
If you are looking for a future in charitable positions and helping others this internship is a great oppertunity to build your CV and expand you knowledge. If this sounds like the job for you apply with your CV right away!
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free