What are you going to do:
- Content production & scheduling for social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. Editing photography & videos. Launching and managing social pages on new platforms such as TikTok.
- Devise and manage exciting, interesting, and fresh concepts for all social media platforms Develop and implement an efficient social content process to support new product releases.
- Support the wider marketing team with ad projects when required Attend annual industry events to document/live blog to social channels
- Previous experience managing social media accounts is essential A passion for social media and content creation
- Previous experience using Canva.com is desirable but not essential
- Comfortable uploading and publishing content on the web Excellent proof-reading skills Basic photo and editing skills Creative copywriting skills Excellent attention to detail Demonstrates drive and ambition Highly organised
This is an office based role in our office in Urmston, Manchester, with the possibility for flexible working after the probationary period. £10p/h 37.5 hrs per week.
What we offer:
- Unlimited training
- Career Proression
- Fun working Environment
What we ask:
- 0 to 6 months
- At least finished high school
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Secondary School
- Urmston, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Full Time Jobs
- Salary indication
£10.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Social Media Marketing
- Profession Sub-category
- Advertising / Marketing / PR
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required