The role will involve working with the technology team and technology executive (TE) to provide administrative support for technical projects. As well as supporting the TE with handling commercial aspects around customer/partner engagement, account management, business development and day-to-day running of the business activities Here at Mesoform we specialise in improving IT Operations. As highly experienced systems integrators, we make sure business operations excel. We will ensure high availability, growth management, low mean time to resolution (MTTR), meticulous business intelligence and top-class customer experience around technical estates.
Ideal personality and attitude:
- Drive and ambition
- A sense of self value
- Commitment to a high-level of work ethics
- A sense of responsibility
- High attention to detail
- An inquisitive nature (to want to understand new concepts and ask questions about them)
Skills needed for the role:
- Having a good understanding of using software for recording information.
- Problem solving skills and resourcefulness
- A professional manner and good English language skills for responding to clients/partners
Desirable experience / qualifications:
- Candidate will preferably have qualified in some kind of business related subject, to a minimum of college or university level
- There are no essential experiences required but candidates will be expected to demonstrate and describe a high capacity to learn new things and aptitude for using business.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Working environment like:
Mesoform is a small IT consultancy and as such the working environment is relaxed and, at least at present, 100% remote working. Later on, there will be occasional meetings in London but at most, this will be once a month. Work activities will be varied and people are responsible for managing their own time, outside of scheduled meetings.
- Working closely with the TE to manage their mailbox
- Filtering and responding to emails on behalf of the TE
- Providing joining 'scrum' calls to take minutes and ensure any suggested work is tracked into the work tracking system (Jira)
- Following up with engineers to ensure that work details and time are updated
- Responding to automated systems that will create issue that need investigation and ensuring that they are followed up on with an engineer
- Following some technical guides for some day-to-day support activities
- Partner cost reviews
- Invoice management
- Project (Scrum) management
- Customer relations
- Use of financial software and financial processes
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!