ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Support Worker at a Barchester independent mental health hospital, you’ll use your intuition and empathy to help our patients get the most out of life. You’ll work as part of a multidisciplinary team to support patients with complex and sometimes challenging behaviours. You can expect to make a big difference to the lives of the patients we care for and support, becoming part of their day-to-day lives and ensuring they are always treated with dignity and respect. As a Support Worker, you’ll strive to help create a safe environment in which patients can live as independently as possible.
To join us as a Support Worker, you should be naturally warm-hearted, yet resilient, and have a genuine interest in the lives of our patients. Your positive attitude and excellent communication skills are much more important to us than any previous experience, as we offer full training and plenty of opportunities to grow and develop. You should also enjoy being part of a friendly, sociable team that has close links to the local community.
As well as a competitive salary, Barchester offers one of the best rewards packages in the care sector. Your generous benefits would include:
• Automatic enrolment in our unique profit share scheme, where you will share in the commercial success of your care home
• Rewarding Excellence bonus, meaning you will be financially rewarded by up to £500* for a Good or Outstanding CQC inspection
• Unlimited access to our generous refer a friend scheme, earning up to £500* per referral
• Access to a wide range of retail and leisure discounts at big brands and supermarkets
• Free access to medical specialists, who are available for a second opinion if you need it to make a decision with confidence
• Confidential and free access to counselling and legal services
• Tax code review service, where we will check that you are on the right code and paying the right level of tax
• Option to join our monthly staff lottery alongside thousands of colleagues across the UK
If you’d like to use your people skills in an organisation that provides the quality care you’d expect for your loved ones, this is a rewarding place to be.
Our Hospital Director is always happy to welcome you into the hospital for an informal chat, simply pop in to find out more about working at Barchester.
*Terms and conditions apply
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!