If you’re thinking about moving forward in your career, then join Barclays. You will work as the face of the company as you work with customers to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
HR Process Expert, Americas
As a Barclays HR Process Expert, Americas, you will ensure the efficient and effective workflow management of all the Employee Data Maintenance (EDM) activities for Americas region. You will be accountable for the management of governance routines, accurate information transfers, delivery of risk events and responsibility for the appropriate handling and investigation of all transactional and administrative processes and services delivered in the Americas.
You will be required to work according to US working hours which will be Monday to Friday, 14:30-22:30.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity – helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
This opportunity is open to flexible working arrangements. Such as working from home, flexible or compressed hours, and part-time options. If you have a need for flexibility, please apply and discuss this with us during the hiring process.
What will you be doing?
• Keeping excellent working relationships with key stakeholders to gain service feedback and to implement any changes related to business requirements
• Ensuring effective resolution of customer requests within agreed timeliness
• Acting as coach/mentor for HR Operations Americas staff
• Providing subject matter expertise to HR project initiatives representing the Americas region
• Providing coaching and support to HR Operations Americas team to ensure the maintenance and development of the teams’ skills and capabilities
• You will investigate and raise Risk Events, deliver remediation action plans and implementation.
What we’re looking for:
• Customer Service experience – ability to handle caller queries and explain complex query’s clearly
• Ability to work under pressure, coordinate and prioritise activities, self-discipline and motivation
• Able to multi-task under pressure whilst maintaining high quality delivery
• Proven experience leading HR operations processes
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Project Management and/or process improvement qualifications
• Professional HR and/or Operations qualifications
• Customer Service experience – ability to handle difficult callers and explain complex query’s clearly.
• Advanced user of Microsoft Office, Siebel and SAP/HR, ADP.
Where will you be working?
Northampton was the birthplace of Barclaycard in 1966 and we've been based in Pavilion Drive since the building opened in 1997. We purchased the building from the landlord in early 2018 as a sign of our commitment to investment in Northampton. Plans to further develop this Campus-style location are under way to allow for a real collaborative work environment. Based just off the A45 it is easily accessible by both car and bus routes.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!