If you’re thinking about moving forward in your career, then join Barclays. You will work as the face of the company as you work with customers to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
Customer Targeting Analyst
As a Barclays Customer Targeting Analyst within the Customer Communications Operations team, you will assist mailings through a full development lifecycle. This will include gathering initial data requirements from commercial stakeholders through to the final audience selections then being used to contact customers. You will also be supporting the management of campaign areas, effective stakeholder communication, and implementing process improvements.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity – helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted
What will you be doing?
• Using SAS and Hadoop SQL to execute campaigns flawlessly in an effective and timely manner
• Supporting the Customer Targeting Manager to deliver data discovery and participate in data walkthroughs
• Understanding and complying with team processes, controls, and governance
• Working closely with colleagues and stakeholders in support of delivery
• Using team processes and support available to you from your line manager to manage your workload
• Promoting achievements and participating in wider departmental workgroups
What we’re looking for:
• Previous commercial experience with BASE SAS programming, including SAS Macro functions
• Strong awareness and experience with SQL syntax and logic
• Strong data-handling, problem-solving and analytical skills
• Ability to prioritise multiple work items
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Previous Hadoop SQL experience would be desirable
• Experience of using Microsoft Excel to an advanced level
• Awareness of marketing campaign activity and Industry Guidelines
• Awareness of Agile methodology and Lean principles
Where will you be working?
Northampton was the birthplace of Barclaycard in 1966 and we've been based in Pavilion Drive since the building opened in 1997. This state-of-the art energy efficient building holds up to 2,500 staff. The office location is perfect for travel from the midlands and London alike as we are based just off the A45, it is easily accessible by both car and bus routes.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!