If you’re thinking about moving forward in your career, then join Barclays. You will work as the face of the company as you work with customers to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
HR Administrator – 8 month FTC
As a Barclays HR Administrator – Americas you will be providing exceptional level of customer service for business clients, employees, managers, candidates and HR colleagues, covering the Americas. You will be involved in case investigation and this is your chance to showcase your analytical skills to ensure time critical activity is completed on a regular basis.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity – helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
What will you be doing?
• Resolving customer queries, via phone and e-mail by analysing root cause and owning through to resolution
• Delivering operational Service Level Agreements (SLAs) whilst demonstrating the right level of quality and control
• Ensuring that controls are completed on time and documented and evidenced appropriately
• Supporting HR Operations teams, ensuring effective administration of HR processes and systems
• Identifying continuous improvement and trends with the ability to make recommendations where service improvement/change is necessary
What we’re looking for:
• Excellent customer service skills – experience in dealing with queries and complaints
• Good analytical skills – ability to do calculations and use formula
• Computer literacy
• Case management, problem solving skills and accuracy/attention to details
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Experience working in HR would be beneficial
Where will you be working?
Northampton was the birthplace of Barclaycard in 1966 and we've been based in Pavilion Drive since the building opened in 1997.
We purchased the building from the landlord in early 2018 as a sign of our commitment to investment in Northampton. Plans to further develop this Campus-style location are under way to allow for a real collaborative work environment. Based just off the A45 it is easily accessible by both car and bus routes.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!