What are you going to do:
Our 24/7 supported living service in the Wigston area of Leicester (off Saffron Lane) is recruiting Support Workers , shifts available 7am -2:30pm, 2:30pm - 10pm, sleep-in (10pm - 7am)
As a Support Worker your role is to
- Ensure Service Users are at the heart of care delivery and their wishes and preferences enhance their wellbeing.
- To support Service Users with all aspects of their day-to-day living, enabling them to enjoy the best possible quality of life.
- Compassion, good communication skills and a calm and caring manner are essential for this important role.
- Ensure Care Plans and other information about how to support Service Users are followed.
- Be responsible for informing the Manager of any changes in the needs of Service Users.
- Be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of those individuals you support
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £9.00-£11.00 per hour
Staff are required to wear masks in the service, PPE provided.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Good rates
- Fun working environment
What we ask:
- No experience required
- At least finished high school
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Secondary School
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Weekend
- Salary indication
Between £9.00 and £11.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Providing support with daily tasks
- Published at
- Profession Sub-category
- Health / Medical
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required