This Service is rated as "Good" by the CQC
LocationFrenchay Park Road, Bristol BS16
SalaryFrom £20,300 - £21,547 per annum
Hours37.5 hours per week. Working on a rota which may include weekends, nights and
Our 52 bedded, purpose built Centre, provides both Level 1 (intensive) and Level 2 (slower stream) care for patients with complex neurological rehabilitation needs for the South West of England and is run by The Huntercombe Group in partnership with North Bristol NHS Trust.
Your day to day duties will include …
- To act efficiently and effectively upon any significant changes in the patients’ condition or circumstances.
- To be responsible for coordinating discharge planning in partnership with the multidisciplinary team to ensure arrangement of efficient, safe and timely discharge or transfer.
- Work closely with members of the multidisciplinary team.
- To be actively involved in their own development and supporting junior members of the team in their development.
- Supporting patients and their families during their stay.
- To strictly adhere to Infection Control policy and procedures.
- In return we offer:
- Informal visits are actively encouraged and welcomed.
- Clear pay structure, (similar to the NHS) with competitive rates
- Relocation allowance of up to £8000
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) up to Master’s degree level
Some of our other benefits include …
- An extensive range of opportunities for professional development and training, with excellent management support and regular clinical supervision.
- Opportunity to be part of a pro-active friendly inter-disciplinary team.
- Internal support and external support via the Employee Assistance Programme.
- Reimbursement for NMC registration fees
- Free parking on site
You will have…
- A legal right to work in the UK
- A person centred ethos, showing empathy and a desire to make a difference
- Published at
- Profession Sub-category
- Health / Medical
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required