Work for TESCO! One of the biggest and most successful supermarkets in the UK.
• Industry competitive salary
• Company pension scheme
• Flexible shift options
• Comprehensive training plan
• A great induction
We’re proud to have an inclusive culture at Jack’s where everyone is welcome and truly feels able to be themselves. Our aim is to attract and welcome a diverse range of candidates from all walks of life to help improve and develop our team every day.
• The new retail format ‘Jack’s’ will be operated separately from the core Tesco business and as such the benefits offered will be different from those offered at Tesco
As a Jack’s Shift Leader you will supporting the day to day operation and delivering the entire customer journey. You will be co-ordinating the shift and being the point of contact for any colleague or customer queries in the absence of a manager. Able to live the Jack’s values and commitments we are looking for advocates who will represent the Jack’s brand within your local community and be great at delivering an excellent shopping experience to your customers with a smile. At Jack’s, we’re excited to bring you a store full of the flavours of Britain and you could be the key ingredient we need.
There are shifts to suit everyone, starting from 5am and finishing at 11pm across all days of the week. Being flexible with your working pattern is essential. We’re looking for people who are happy to roll their sleeves up and work together in a small team.
At Jack’s we are proud to be launching a new brand and new stores. If you are up for a challenge this could be the perfect recipe for success.
You’ll be at the heart of our store and our customer experience, so you’ll need to:
• Get stuck in and take responsibility for getting things done across every area of the store
• Make quick and effective decisions with both customers, colleagues and the store operation in mind.
• Share your ideas with Jack’s managers to improve the customer experience
• Be a brand advocate and proud of our products
• Be over 18 years of age as this role involves working in Beers Wines & Spirits and receiving goods at the backdoor.
In 1919, Tesco’s founder Jack Cohen, fresh from serving in the Royal Flying Corps in World War I, took his £30 demob money and bought armed forces surplus stock to sell on his stall in Hackney, East London. Jack had an eye for a deal and an intuition for what his customers needed. His stall was famous for making affordable food available to everyone. Today at Jack’s his legacy lives on in great-tasting food at low prices. As part of the Tesco family, Jack’s will stock a unique own brand range, also proudly named Jack’s as a mark of quality and value. We have a no fuss approach with a simplified range of products, no fancy fixtures or fittings, and no added extras, just good great-tasting quality products at low prices.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!