Job Title: Product... Job Type:... Location: UK... Hours: 37.5... Salary: £Competitive + Company... The...
Job Title: Product Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: UK Hybrid
Hours: 37.5 hrs
Salary: £Competitive + Company Benefits
· You will have responsibility for ongoing development and improvements of our digital products with the aim of enhancing our consumers' experience
· The role will be responsible for a product squad aligned to a specific business vertical
· The role will oversee every step of the product lifecycle. That includes product ideation, strategic planning, tactical initiatives, product vision, product roadmap, product development, and product distribution
· The role is responsible for the success of the squad and delivery of technology supported outcomes for the business
· The role requires a good understanding of the wellness market, consumer behaviour and digital and multi-channel customer journeys
Plan and strategy:
· Responsible for creating a comprehensive product roadmap and product strategy with business stakeholders, that includes both product improvements and engineering excellence topics
· Ensures the roadmap takes into account user needs and business needs, state of market and industry trends
· Analyses the market, conducting pricing, competitive, and profitability analyses
· Ensures the roadmap is designed in an agile, iterative manner, that allows Holland & Barrett to react to changes rapidly
Backlog management and task descriptions:
Provides the squad team with necessary knowledge to create solutions that are both valuable and viable:
· Provide solid knowledge of business constraints (from marketing, sales, service, finance, legal, and privacy etc.) and deep knowledge of user and customer needs to create acceptance criteria for user stories
· Continually manage and update the product backlog, working with business stakeholders and engineers to prioritise stories for future sprints
· Work with business leads and engineering leads to set squad and sprint KPIs (conversion rate, number of users etc.) that are aligned to business goals
· Responsible for go to market strategy (Bull's eye segmentation of the rollout, controlled feature set to demographics, post launch metrics evaluation and tweaking)
· Works with business leads and engineering leads to ensure timely delivery
· Creates productive relationships in a squad, empowering team members and maintaining team momentum
· Creates productive relationship with business teams and key stakeholders, providing them with transparency, communicating priorities and progress clearly
· Communicates team challenges clearly and contributes to the resolution of them
We offer a flexible, home-based working model. We have offices in Nuneaton and London, but you will not be required to be office-based.
Product Management and Technical expertise:
· 3+ years product management experience (or equivalent)
· Responsible for managing 3-6 product cases previously
· Experience in development of product strategy and work though iterations, proven ability to work with MVP approach
· Strong understanding of technology and ability to understand technology concepts quickly
· Strong understanding and experience in agile project management methodologies
· Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders and form a constructive and collaborative relationship
Communication and leadership:
· Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate with various types of senior stakeholders from engineers to business leads
· Demonstrated ability to learn multiple functional areas of business – engineering, design, finance, sales, or marketing
· Inspirational communication of product vision
Strategic thinking and customer insight:
· End-to-end understanding of business model, business strategy, ROI, key financial levers within the business unit
· Good understanding of market practices, trends and consumer behavior and emerging revenue streams
· Able to develop hypotheses on how to delight customers in hard-to-copy, margin-enhancing ways
· Strong experience in using consumer analysis from focus groups, surveys, behavioral data, and A/B testing
· Able to propose solutions to difficult problems with many constraints, using sound judgement to assess risks, and to layout arguments in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative
Experience in digital transformation and the ability to proactively contribute to a product organisation and culture is highly beneficial.
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation's most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go…
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!