What are you going to do:
- You write and publish articles on current golf topics
- You create social media content for Facebook, Instagram and Youtube
- Together with our editorial managers Alexandra and Tobias, you plan and organize topics, content and formats
- You conduct qualified background research on site, on the web and on the phone
- You develop ideas for the further development of Golf Post
- as soon as you're well trained, you will be in charge of the site on your own as the boss on duty
- You work in a structured way and are used to working independently - we are looking for people who take responsibility and not someone who fetches coffee.
- The international tournaments often take place on the other side of the world. Therefore, you should not shy away from working late hours and be available on weekends.
- You are able to write texts in a stylistically confident manner (spelling, grammar and expression)
- An affinity for golf is desirable, and a high level of motivation to learn is a prerequisite.
- You have a positive attitude and are a team player
- You know your way around golf equipment? That is a huge plus
What we offer:
- We have flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Your opinion is important to us - we offer you a lot of freedom to bring in your own ideas.
- Our editorial management started as an intern at Golf Post - all paths are open to you! We do not let good people go
- We offer you an inside view of a huge sports circuit and the opportunity to get to know all facets of a sports media company.
- From time to time, we have the opportunity to send particularly good employees on press trips to the most beautiful places in the world or to equip them with new (test) equipment (golf experience required).
- We have a great office in the center of Cologne, but you can also work remotely.
What we ask:
- Problem solving
- No experience required
- You should be registered as a college student
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Have we raised your interest?
Please send your application via e-mail to jobs at golfpost.de
Your contact people are Tobias & Katharina.
- Education Level
- College, University
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Work from home
- Salary indication
€10.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Editorial & Social Media Content
- Profession Sub-category
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Sport / Adventure
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required