What are you going to do:
What will you be doing as a Media Search Analyst?
- Evaluation of many different task types including Music, Video, App Store, and HomePod judgements across media domains.
- Evaluation of App Store Content search results
- Research using online tools to determine and judge the intent and accuracy of queries
- Applying market knowledge with provided guidelines to judge the relevance and intent of task information for your market
- Familiarity with current Music & Video trends
- Familiarity with current application trends
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication are essential
- Ability to work independently and flexibility to new techniques/processes
- Preferred level of education/certification - High School degree or higher
- Further opportunities may arise to contribute to other tasks on a freelance basis
What we offer:
- Flexible hours to work around home life
- Better Work-Life balance
- Remote work & location independence
- Positive environmental impact
- Independent contract
What we ask:
- At least finished college A levels
- Fluency in English is essential
- You must be living in the United Kingdom for a minimum of 1 year
- Apple user - Your email address must be associated with an Apple ID
- Experience/know-how of Apple products is mandatory
- All candidates will need to pass online evaluations to demonstrate capability of reading and applying the guidelines.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
About TELUS International AI Inc.:
We partner with the world's most innovative companies to develop and improve their AI powered products. Whether it’s improving the relevance of search engines or training digital assistants to understand more languages and dialects, our teams help break machine-learning barriers and build human-learning bridges around the world -- and you can be part of it.
- Education Level
- College, University
- Working hours per week
- 15 - 20
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Evening Job, Weekend
- Salary indication
£9,30 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Evaluation of online task types related to Music, Video, App Store and HomePod to help improve the overall quality and relevance of online content and research.
- Profession type
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required