What are you going to do:
This role has four primary task areas:
Research – investigation into industry and/or academic sector strengths in a city to identify the most appropriate conferences for that client city/venue ie those that have a synergy with these sectors.
Prospecting - Identification, qualification and development of conference buyer leads, understanding the buying process, contacting prospective conference ambassadors/local hosts by email/phone and/or contacting decision makers (as appropriate) and selling the client’s city or destination on behalf of our clients.
Data input & analysis – utilise sales CRM tool/database to accurately record and track all pertinent account information and progress relationship as appropriate.
Buyer Recruitment - inviting and securing the attendance of guests for client marketing activities such as hospitality events, sales appointments, familiarisation trips etc. and assisting with the coordination of these activities.
What we offer:
- Regular training & development
- Good salary and PTE loyalty and/or performance bonus
- Professional, supportive and fun environment with regular social events
- Opportunity for international travel
- Easy commute to the office from Alderley Edge train station
What we ask:
- Attention to detail
- IT skills
- Client focused
- 0 to 6 months
- No experience required
- At least finished college A levels
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate their:
- Ability to work in an organised manner, be able to follow and process instructions;
- Ability to understand, enter & check data with accuracy and attention to detail;
- Customer focus and have a determination to succeed;
- A high level of Computer literacy in particular MS 365
- Good communication skills in English, both written and verbal;
- Ability to work positively within a small team;
- Be open to feedback and ability to improve performance.
- Have a hunger to be successful and thrive in a dynamic, friendly small company environment.
Languages skills (in particular French, Spanish, German or Italian) would be a bonus but not essential.
Position suits candidates with qualifications in Economics, Geography, Business, Modern Languages, Marketing or Tourism but other subjects will be considered.
- Education Level
- College, University
- Alderley Edge
- Working hours per week
- 35 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Full Time Jobs
- Salary indication
Between £18.000 and £22.000 Per Year
- Responsible for
- supporting Account managers with desk research to identify and validate conference prospects based on set criteria.
- Profession type
- Advertising / Marketing / PR
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required