What are you going to do:
BORN AT DAWN is a consultancy that helps small businesses rise to success with business strategy support and social media management. We currently work with companies in a variety of industries, including interior design, photography, retail and beauty.
We are looking for an intern who is creative and has a keen interest in social media to support us with social media management.
• Strong analytical skills for social media research.
• Creative and good at coming up with new ideas for content.
• Good writing skills for captions and communication.
• Good time management and organisation.
• Needs to be self-motivated as will be working from home.
• Keen interest in social media (particularly Instagram and TikTok) and uses regularly, both consuming and creating content themselves.
• Can take good quality photos and videos on their phone.
• Can edit videos to a high standard on phone.
• 6 Hours per week at £8ph. From start of July to end of September- there may be an opportunity to extend further.
• Regular weekly Zoom meeting with Founder- preferably on a Monday.
• The rest of the work can normally be done flexibly when suits but there may be a need to do a small amount of work in the evenings at times to support with content posting and audience interaction.
What we offer:
- Working from Home
- Working with small businesses
What we ask:
- Passionate about Social Media
- No experience required
- At least finished college A levels
- Strong analytical skills
- Good writing skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Good photography, video and editing skills on phone
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Placements, Work from home
- Salary indication
£8,00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Social media research, content creation and audience interaction
- Published at
- Profession type
- Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required