What are you going to do:
Here at YCUK, we are in search of a Part Time Cleaner in Leighton Buzzard for an exciting client of ours! In this important role, your main aim will be to carry out cleaning tasks such as mopping, emptying bins, sweeping and cleaning washrooms/toilets. You would be working within an important HQ for fashion brands, here stock is help and produced! Therefore, it is a fun, exciting environment! The ideal candidate would be friendly and full of energy! For that, we are allowing you to have flexibility with your hours, you can work any 3 hours a day before 12:00!
Day to Day tasks:
- Cleaning to a high standard
- Keeping up to date and informed on existing and new Health and Safety standards
- Ensure equipment is maintained and stored correctly
- Communicating with other team members to ensure everything is running smoothly
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- The skill to work independently
- The ability to work to specific time frames
- Fun and friendly person!
Hours of work:
- Working days as a Part Time Cleaner are Monday to Friday.
- In this role, you can have a say in your working hours! All we ask, is that you can work for 3 hours every day, and those 3 hours are before 12:00 (lunchtime) !
What we offer:
- Input in your own working hours
- Part Time hours to suit you
- Regular, on going role
What we ask:
- At least finished high school
- Work experience as a cleaner would be great
- Ability to work independantly
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Secondary School
- Leighton Buzzard, Leighton Buzzard
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Summer / Holiday Jobs
- Salary indication
£9.50 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- As a Part Time Cleaner in Leighton Buzzard, you will be responsible for carrying out a range of cleaning duties including general cleaning, moping, emptying/removing bins and maintaining bathrooms.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Customer Service, Manufacturing / Industrial
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required