Unfortunately, this vacancy is no longer active
Would you like to receive a notification in case we have vacancies similar to this one? Register and you will receive selected vacancies especially for you in your mailbox!Sign up for free
Contentive is a growing digital media company providing news generation and content marketing services to a range of businesses in exciting, fast growth industries.
Our focus is to generate leads for clients by creating industry buzz. We do this by building portals, generating content and publishing it via a daily/weekly digital edition. Through creating relevant and interesting content we aim to rapidly build a highly focused subscriber base and become industry influencers. We promote our content and generate leads through a marketing strategy revolving heavily around social media.
As part of our growth plans, we are offering a paid internship to a bright, enthusiastic and highly ambitious candidate who has a passion for and experience in researching and writing to join our team.
• Carry out and publish interviews.
• Incorporate researching the news and writing articles covering the main headlines from the past 24 hours in your sector.
• Source and publish white paper content and write special features.
• Various social media marketing tasks.
What we offer:
• £1,000 a month salary
• Career progression
• Dynamic working environment
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
• Graduate educated to degree level with 2:1 or above
• Excellent writing skills with the ability to write clearly and concisely.
• Ability to research and analyse information efficiently.
• A diligent, disciplined work ethic and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
This is an exciting 3 month paid internship for a recent graduate to take on considerable responsibility and get involved in the worlds of business and media. If you think this is you then APPLY NOW!
English Language / Literature