Sherpa are recruiting now for a hectic and exciting season ahead. We are looking for guys and girls self-disciplined, reliable, fun, proactive and intelligent people to join our team. We offer flexible work that fits around your studies and other commitments so that you can earn when you want to and focus on your studies when you need to.
This job will allow you to work in a range of venues from sporting grounds, prestigious arena’s to independent event spaces for a variety of Catering, Logistics & Hire companies. The work is fun and interesting and you will work alongside a team of great people.
Working for Sherpa will give you a real opportunity to get real, practical work experience and develop your communication and leadership ability.
You will have the chance to work at some amazing events like:
- Royal Ascot Racecourse
- Wimbledon Tennis Tournament
- Twickenham Rugby matches
- Lords & Kia Oval Cricket matches
Experience is not essential to success at Sherpa, we believe attitude gets you most of the way and we will teach you the rest.
We are recruiting people who are looking for more than just a job, but wish to develop their communication, leadership and management skills. You must be reliable, punctual, physically and mentally strong individuals with a positive attitude and sense of humour.
What we offer
- Flexible, part-time, shift-based work
- Competitive rate of pay, starting at £7.50/hr
- Chance to develop and advance
- No minimum education required
- 18 years or over
- Be fluent in English
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Education Level
- Secondary School, College, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 10 - 30
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Weekend, Summer / Holiday Jobs
- Salary indication
£7.50 per hour
- Responsible for
- Hospitality, waiting staff
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required