London | Admin / Secretarial | Customer Service | Administrator | Back Office Employee | Call Centre Staff | Customer Service | Help Desk Employee | Webcare Employee | Casual Jobs | Full Time Jobs | University
London Serenity, winner of best massage company in London for 3 years in a row - is recruiting an Evenings and Weekends Customer Service Agent.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wishes to work evenings and weekends and around term holidays.
We are a small and friendly office in West London and we work as a team to deliver outstanding service to our customers in the luxury hotel and spa industry.
The role consists of:
- Answering the phone to take appointments from 5 star hotels, spas, offices and private clients for health and beauty treatments.
- Understanding the Client's needs and matching them with the right therapist
- Co-ordinating the bookings and liaising with the internal team of therapists
- Organising therapists throughout London
- Admin tasks such as managing client lists, replying to booking emails, etc.
The evening and weekend booking coordinator would mostly be needed from 4pm to midnight on weekdays, and by rota with other coordinators on weekends from 8-4 or 4-12 (Either saturday or Sunday but sometimes both)
This is an opportunity to earn good money while working from home (following a period of training in our offices)
You would also be required (by rota) to work on bank holidays and public holidays.
The ideal candidate:
The role could be suitable for university students in their first/second year
- Is pro-active, able to think on their feet, has a can do approach.
- Has outstanding telephone manners in order to expertly communicate with both clients and team
- Superior customer care skills and attitude
- Be detail oriented
- Be able to work on your own
- Is an excellent team player
- Is flexible with work arrangements
- Has excellent organizational skills
- Is computer literate
- Has excellent spoken English language
Our line opening hours are 7 days a week, 8:30am to 12:00midnight, office 8 -10pm.
This role involves covering weekends and Bank Holidays
Pay rates are dependant on interview and experience, £7-8/hour
Full training will be provided.
If this position is of interest to you,please email us :
- Your CV
- A cover letter specifying any coordinating, organising or managing roles you have had in the past.
- Availability to work
- Why you may be suitable for this role.
Best of Luck
HR at London Serenity Ltd.
Accounting / Finance
Advertising / Marketing / PR
Travel & Tourism