Mercedes-Benz are searching for talented, driven Customer Service Representatives to join their Customer Assistance Center (CAC) in Holland! The perfect way to kickstart your international career, you will have the chance to work with over 25 different nationalities and act as a brand representative ensuring that customers receive personal assistance in their own language at a consistently high level.
You will be working for the UK market serving customers and prospective customers by handling all roadside assistance requests, inquiries and complaints for the entire range of Mercedes-Benz and smart vehicles. As a UK Representative you insure that customer concerns and queries are dealt with adequately; manage our services to customers and transfer product knowledge.
What's in it for you?
Who are we looking for?
- Holiday allowance- 8% of annual salary
- Salary of € 1,966 gross / month plus bonuses
- Lucrative relocation package of up to €5,000.
- 208 vacation hours
- Discount on new or used car Daimler
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates
- The opportunity to grow and progress within the company
- Pension plan
- Transportation plan; free bike every 3 years, free public transportation or fuel costs (€ 130 / month)
- Result orientated bonuses
You must be available for at least one year
- Native English speaker
- Excellent grammar and writing skills
- Professional experience in customer service/ call centre environment
- Computer literate
- Able to prioritise, analyse, plan and co-ordinate with high workload
- Empathy and advanced negotiation skills
- A loyal representative
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
Problem solving skills and analytical thinker
- Good knowledge of UK / Ireland culture and geography
Interested? Click "apply now" and we will be in touch shortly! For any questions or queries please call 0808 234 0313
- Education Level
- Secondary School
- East Midlands, East Anglia, London, North Wales
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs, Full Time Jobs
- Type of Job
- Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required