We are currently recruiting for an International Account Manager to work alongside the support team. The ideal candidate will have a genuine interest in customer service, and be fluent in more than one language. If you are a Spanish speaker then this is for you!
Membr is an innovative and growing provider of gym software. We're dedicated to our vision of motivating, educating, and inspiring people to a healthier lifestyle through the use of our member centric fitness platform, and back up the products and solutions we offer with a high level of personalised customer service. We are a passionate, honest, and hard-working team, and due to our international expansion, are looking for a like minded individual to join our friendly, modern place of work.
Your main role will be to provide first line support to our clients from different regions, responding to requests from both client services and directly from our customers. The role will also involve providing sales demonstrations of our product, and offering training on our software to support the international sales team.
In return for your hard work and dedication you will have the opportunity to help shape and influence this rapidly expanding company, and make a real impact in a progressive and forward thinking business. The successful candidate will benefit from a competitive salary, as well as a generous holiday entitlement.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Fluent in at least one of the following languages: Dutch, Spanish, German, Arabic, Russian, Swedish, Italian.
- Excellent proficiency in MS Office/Google Apps. pragmatic and flexible with ability to handle challenging situations, remain focused and always have customer care at the forefront of what you do.
- Self-confident and proactive in communicating with people at all levels.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Confident providing demonstrations and training, both online and in person.
- Flexible working hours in order to meet customer demands
DESIRABLE SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Fluent in multiple languages
- Previous client services experience.
Interested? Apply now and we will be in touch shortly!